Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Where Do I Begin

Where do I begin...that is a great question.  I am going to begin my journey at photography. I have been studying and taking different classes.  I have read just about every tutorial for learning my dslr.  I want to be able to step out of "auto" mode or the little portrait icon and do this on my own.  I love love photography...I love taking pictures of people and capturing their life...that moment in time...freezing it so that they may remember it forever. I am working on a portfolio and attempting to get it together.  I will post some of my favorite shots that I have taken and edited.  I have three beautiful children so you will see many photos of them.  I also create personal crafts ranging from vinyl wall art to little girls hair bows. I guess this will be an all-in-one blog.  I am excited to start my journey and do this for myself.  My husband, family, and friends give me much encouragement...I have the know how. Now I just need to take what I have learned and work on it and use it on a daily basis to be more comfortable with it....I will also be posting the designs that I make and sell here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment